Forum Audiophonics.fr

Forum du site de vente en ligne Audiophonics.fr : Pour les amateurs de Home Audio, de Connectique et de DIY
Nous sommes actuellement le Sam 21 Oct 2017 05:50

Le fuseau horaire est UTC+1 heure

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 33 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : Mar 27 Déc 2016 17:35 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 134
jcu-muc a écrit :
Ok and thank you, no rush tonight as I won't be able to install until tomorrow in any event.

The 3.1 sounds great, again, very much appreciated!

2.7 is almost ready for download. 3.1 image is done and waiting for upload :wink:

I will link those in my original thread I started viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1648&p=6382#p6382 where I have updated first post.
I just do not want to interfere with this thread started by Audiophonics guys

Message Publié : Mar 27 Déc 2016 19:14 
Hors-ligne

rikardo1979 a écrit :
jcu-muc a écrit :
Ok and thank you, no rush tonight as I won't be able to install until tomorrow in any event.

The 3.1 sounds great, again, very much appreciated!

2.7 is almost ready for download. 3.1 image is done and waiting for upload :wink:

I will link those in my original thread I started viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1648&p=6382#p6382 where I have updated first post.
I just do not want to interfere with this thread started by Audiophonics guys

OK, 2.7 img is up and link in the thread mentioned 8)

Message Publié : Mar 27 Déc 2016 19:52 
Hors-ligne

MoOdeAudio 3.1+scripts is uploaded and DL link in my thread

@jcu-muc
let me know if it works and also what you think about sound quality :wink:
Merry Christmas
:D

Message Publié : Mar 10 Jan 2017 16:18 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 13
Hello Rikardo,

many thanks again for uploading the Moode image - I 've been unexpectedly busy so it has taken me a while to finally install. I can definitely say that I am very impressed by Moode, much more so than Volumio or RuneAudio. As far as the sound quality goes, on my setup at least it sounded great, but to be honest so does my Max2Play setup in the meantime. ;) I will keep the Moode image and look at it in more detail going forward. I must say, though, that I sorely need the library management features Logitech Media Server provides -- antiquated UI but highly effective. Perhaps future releases of Moode will address this little by little.

Thanks again!
JCU

Message Publié : Mar 10 Jan 2017 18:36 
Hors-ligne

jcu-muc a écrit :
Hello Rikardo,

many thanks again for uploading the Moode image - I 've been unexpectedly busy so it has taken me a while to finally install. I can definitely say that I am very impressed by Moode, much more so than Volumio or RuneAudio. As far as the sound quality goes, on my setup at least it sounded great, but to be honest so does my Max2Play setup in the meantime. ;) I will keep the Moode image and look at it in more detail going forward. I must say, though, that I sorely need the library management features Logitech Media Server provides -- antiquated UI but highly effective. Perhaps future releases of Moode will address this little by little.

Thanks again!
JCU

great stuff ;)
I am in process of building an multipurpose high end fanless PC which will have an roon labs server running at the back. So that will serve all my music from local network and all the cloud streams ;)
I have not seen anything better than Roon and I was planing to jump on for long time. So in few months I going to buy an lifetime licence :)

Message Publié : Mer 11 Jan 2017 16:26 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 39
Rikardo, Looks interesting. Do you know if there is any way to get roon to support Spotify?

Message Publié : Mer 11 Jan 2017 19:35 
Hors-ligne

dhrone a écrit :
Rikardo, Looks interesting. Do you know if there is any way to get roon to support Spotify?

problem with spotify or Apple it they dont want to talk much and share anything out. They also avoiding hi-fi or hi-res streaming.
So I believe there is no interest from Roon Labs to get any of these on board.
Similar situation with Qobuz. They dont wan to co-operate to be implemented into Roon, and instead they just said they going to offer 'Roon like features'. Bollocks :D They talk gob shite and I was in Qobuz Beta test and I can tel you what they do is useless. The web app and their players are still useless as you can not implement it to existing systems. So you are left out with their crappy applications.

So Spotify is probably not going to happen

Message Publié : Mar 27 Juin 2017 22:22 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 37
Bonjour,

les liens pour télécharger les images modifiées de moodeaudio ne semblent plus fonctionner ... qq peut il les re-uploader qq part ?
(je cherche l image modifiée avec le power management et la gestion du oled).

Par avance merci

Francis

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 33 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2

Le fuseau horaire est UTC+1 heure