Forum Audiophonics.fr

Forum du site de vente en ligne Audiophonics.fr : Pour les amateurs de Home Audio, de Connectique et de DIY
Nous sommes actuellement le Sam 21 Oct 2017 05:57

Le fuseau horaire est UTC+1 heure

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 81 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : Mer 08 Fév 2017 10:04 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 10
Hi,
I've tried Volumio, and Volumio plays 24 bit files, but not 16 bit files. See thread viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1756, there's a user working on this problem regarding the 16 bit files. I installed PiCore player, and I prefer the Picore player instead of RuneAudio, but would like to have Volumio, so I'm waiting for his solution. As you can see in http://forum.audiophonics.fr/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1756

Message Publié : Mer 08 Fév 2017 11:16 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 40
kjarrig a écrit :
Hi,
I've tried Volumio, and Volumio plays 24 bit files, but not 16 bit files. See thread viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1756, there's a user working on this problem regarding the 16 bit files. I installed PiCore player, and I prefer the Picore player instead of RuneAudio, but would like to have Volumio, so I'm waiting for his solution. As you can see in http://forum.audiophonics.fr/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1756

Since yesterday evening, I have a full working Rasptouch with ES9018K2M working on Volumio 2.041.
This includes :
- 24 bits MP3 files playing
- Spotify 16 bits stream playing through Volumio Spotify plugin
- Spotify Connect function through Volumio Spotvolconnect plugin
- web radios playing
- full control of the DAC hardware volume through the touchscreen
- power supply management (hardware push button and UI)
- mouse cursor hiding on touchscreen
Now, I need time to write the full, quite long, procedure.
Keep watching !

Message Publié : Mer 08 Fév 2017 11:58 
Hors-ligne

This is great news, and I will be watching.

Message Publié : Mer 08 Fév 2017 22:18 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 7
Hi, Im using the moode raspTouch image

THANKS ! this is awesome with the 7 inch screen

how do adjust the screen =saver time out? or cace screen saver altogether?

would be awesome to light screen up on track change.

many thanks

Funk

Message Publié : Mer 15 Fév 2017 23:03 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 22
Is it possible for you to post a tutorial on how to modify the Moode distribution for the Rasptouch?

I really appreciate you making an image but the software is usually updated monthly so I would like to know how to update it to use the touchscreen so I can stay up to date.

I think your image is for 3.0 and 3.2 is due out shortly.

Message Publié : Dim 26 Fév 2017 15:48 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 18
Bonjour,
Je tourne toujours sur l'image v0.4 de RuneAudio que vous avez mise en ligne, et je me demandais si les sources pour cette version avaient finalement été poussées sur un repository GIT quelque part ?
D'autre part, je cherche a desactiver le screensaver que vous avez ajoute (je vois pas trop pourquoi c'est par défaut....) et impossible de trouver d'options correspondantes dans les fichiers de conf (et je parle pas de l'interface...)
Pourriez-vous m'éclairer svp ?
Merci d'avance,

Message Publié : Mar 28 Fév 2017 22:49 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 2
ES9018K2M
everytime changing manually to next or last song i hear short crackling. (moode and rune audio)
everything else, except hardware volume is ok
i also bought Audiophonics I-ES9023 Sabre DAC V3 TCXO Raspberry Pi 2,0 A + B + / I2S
there is no such problem with that dac.
so, is it a software or hardware problem.

Message Publié : Dim 05 Mars 2017 18:33 
Hors-ligne

kjarrig a écrit :
This is great news, and I will be watching.

See here
I will publish power supply management tutorial and mouse cursor hidding tutorial later.

Message Publié : Mar 21 Mars 2017 19:44 
Hors-ligne

Does anyone have a picture of the ES9018K2M in hardware mode? I'm not sure how to have the DAC in hardware mode.

Message Publié : Mar 21 Mars 2017 20:34 
Hors-ligne

kjarrig a écrit :
Does anyone have a picture of the ES9018K2M in hardware mode? I'm not sure how to have the DAC in hardware mode.

Here, bottom picture.

Message Publié : Mer 22 Mars 2017 00:26 
Hors-ligne

I've seen that one but my thick head doesn't understand so I was hoping to see a picture of the DAC with the jumper in place

Message Publié : Mer 22 Mars 2017 09:45 
Hors-ligne

kjarrig a écrit :
I've seen that one but my thick head doesn't understand so I was hoping to see a picture of the DAC with the jumper in place

There are two jumpers (wires) to put in place:
- one between J1-2 and J4-1 (pin #1 is always the square one)
- one between GPIO Tx output and the microcontroller Rx input (U9 pin #11, square pad)
Notice the microcontroller needs to run the right software to work in hardware mode. According to Audiophonics comments, only DACs manufactured since beginning november 2016 embed this software. For older DACs, especially ones delivered to Rasptouch backers, they need to be updated in Audiophonics workshop.

Message Publié : Jeu 13 Avr 2017 11:35 
Hors-ligne

morias a écrit :
Is it possible for you to post a tutorial on how to modify the Moode distribution for the Rasptouch?

I really appreciate you making an image but the software is usually updated monthly so I would like to know how to update it to use the touchscreen so I can stay up to date.

Just a bump for a tutorial on modifying Moode for the touchscreen. Version 3.5 of Moode is due for release this month.

Message Publié : Mar 18 Avr 2017 08:10 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 134
morias a écrit :
morias a écrit :

Just a bump for a tutorial on modifying Moode for the touchscreen. Version 3.5 of Moode is due for release this month.

I can not wait for this :) It have been announced long ago. I am ready to update my Mo0deAudio thread once released ;)

Message Publié : Mer 19 Avr 2017 10:10 
Hors-ligne

looks that Mo0deAudio is not free anymore :roll: :| There is a minimum $10 donation req to get the code to unpack zip. And its not one of payment!
Each major release will cost money!

Message Publié : Mer 19 Avr 2017 22:53 
Hors-ligne

rikardo1979 a écrit :
looks that Mo0deAudio is not free anymore :roll: :| There is a minimum $10 donation req to get the code to unpack zip. And its not one of payment!

I have version 3.5. I just need to know how to modify it to activate the touchscreen on the Rasptouch before I can use it.

I hope I don't need to go back to Runeaudio as I prefer Moode.

It has been pretty quiet in this thread with no recent news from Audiophonics. I hope you guys get time soon to set out the upgrades you did to get the touchscreen working.

Message Publié : Jeu 20 Avr 2017 06:07 
Hors-ligne

morias a écrit :
rikardo1979 a écrit :

I have version 3.5. I just need to know how to modify it to activate the touchscreen on the Rasptouch before I can use it.

It has been pretty quiet in this thread with no recent news from Audiophonics. I hope you guys get time soon to set out the upgrades you did to get the touchscreen working.

I dont think so they will start releasing Mo0deAudio with built in scrips cos now you have to pay for it! So they simply can not do it.
So I am afraid you have to do it yourself or you are out of luck with this OS

Message Publié : Jeu 20 Avr 2017 07:58 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 21
rikardo1979 a écrit :
morias a écrit :
rikardo1979 a écrit :

I dont think so they will start releasing Mo0deAudio with built in scrips cos now you have to pay for it! So they simply can not do it.

Hello,
I would also like to test MoOde on my Rasptouch, a modest contribution does not bother me, however I'm not sure I get a fully operational system; I do not possess the capabilities to modify the software in depth.

Cordially
Pibill

Message Publié : Jeu 20 Avr 2017 18:32 
Hors-ligne

With MoOdeAudio is what it is from now as the maintainer starts charge for it. So Audiophonics would have to pay a licence or something to be able to re-sale modified version of it. And I dont see this will ever happen.

We have some How-to threads here which you can try to follow to modify the system to add the scripts for PWR+DISPLAY

I am afraid there is no any other way, unless you ask the guy from behind MoOdeAudio to add the scripts and release a special version which you can than buy of him

Message Publié : Ven 21 Avr 2017 14:41 
Hors-ligne

rikardo1979 a écrit :

I think Audiophonics could write a "how to" without releasing an image.

In any event I had a look at Audiophonics modified Moode and think I can make my own modified version 3.5.

Hopefully I will get time to do it on the weekend. If I do I will write up how to do it.

Message Publié : Sam 22 Avr 2017 14:58 
Hors-ligne

I got it working with Moode 3.5, largely by following the Rataks guide for getting the touchscreen working for Moode.

I have made it fit fairly well however I haven't managed to eliminate the side scrollbar yet. I think Audiophonics set a custom zoom and also modified the css to make it fit better.

If anyone from Audiophonics is reading this and can post what was changed, that would be much appreciated.

Message Publié : Sam 22 Avr 2017 16:31 
Hors-ligne

morias a écrit :
I got it working with Moode 3.5, largely by following the Rataks guide for getting the touchscreen working for Moode.

I have made it fit fairly well however I haven't managed to eliminate the side scrollbar yet. I think Audiophonics set a custom zoom and also modified the css to make it fit better.

If anyone from Audiophonics is reading this and can post what was changed, that would be much appreciated.

Hello,

@ Rikardo1979

I agree with you. The RASPTOUCH (9018) is a good product, it possesses an important evolutionary potential that could make it even better. I have great esteem for the Audiophonics team, however I do not understand their forward approach to this series of products they have fully designed.
Editing a script, I know how to do, is the minimun for DIY. Design not.
Contacting the Moode designer could be the right solution, provided the demand is significant. Note that Runeaaudio, advised by Audiophonics, works rather well. I want to ask the question, but if I am the only interested ???

@ Morias

Thank you for your investment, it seems very promising.

Best regards.

Message Publié : Dim 23 Avr 2017 12:36 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 2
I contacted Tim Curtis (http://moodeaudio.org/)

His answer:

I don’t have any experience integrating locally attached screens and Moode has never provided built-in support for locally attached screens, power buttons and similar peripherals.

What happens is that users modify Moode to support their particular screen or power button. I’m sure someone will figure out how to do this on Moode 3.5.

Message Publié : Dim 23 Avr 2017 18:06 
Hors-ligne

Yes,
Tim always said he will not provide any support and custom modify his system to work with HW he does not have and can not test!

Message Publié : Lun 24 Avr 2017 08:39 
Hors-ligne

rikardo1979 a écrit :
Yes,
Tim always said he will not provide any support and custom modify his system to work with HW he does not have and can not test!

In other words, Tim is not opposed to individual contributions.
Pibill

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 81 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Le fuseau horaire est UTC+1 heure