Ici on parle de Raspberry PI, Sparky, Odroid... avec des solutions comme Squeezelite, MPD, Max2Play... ainsi que leur DAC et accessoires dédiés
- Messages : 2
- Inscription : dim. 10 mars 2019 11:51
Hi, sorry I'm posting in english, I'm more confident.
I just got the audiophonics DIY network player and it sounds great, two problems are annoying me:
- Spotify Volumio connect 2 won't work , and I'm looking for answers on volumio forum
- Display won't turn off, it keeps flashing Audiophonics logo and won't stop as it did few days ago (no updated done)
Any help on point 2 ??
- Administrateur - Site Admin
- Messages : 448
- Inscription : mer. 26 juil. 2006 12:21
- Localisation : Bordeaux
If the OLED is blinking on Audiophonics logo, it mean that the python script is crashing, and restarting.
It can occur when Volumio service is not up, or the Q2M driver not loaded
Are you using our pre-built image available on our blog ?