I'm new in this forum. My name is Juan. Nice to meet you all.
I'm building a DIY project based on RPI4 + DAC https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/dac-and- ... 2795.html. . This combo is powered using the power management module https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/raspberr ... _search=fs
The system is now running MoOde Audio R6.7.1 and everything works well. But I would like to add LIRC and a OLED display (hopefully 256x64)
I have some questions about DAC and SPC:
- DAC Board. The GPIO pins on DAC are thinner than the "normal" ones (2.54mm standard I think). For OLED connections it is neccessary to make connections to GPIO pins on DAC. What kind of connectors or cables should I use?
- SPC-II Board. The board have an IR remote connection pins. What is the scope of these IR connections?. I mean, is it only for on/off by remotely setting GPIO17 to 1?
- SPC-II Board. The board has also a trim resistor. I suppose this is for fine tunning of output voltage isn't it?
Any information about my questions would be really appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance
I have two more questions about the two boards in my last post.
- SPC-II Board. The board has a room for a 4 + 4 pin parallel connector called ICSP . What is the scope of this?. Could somebody give me the pinout for this connector?
- DAC Board. I'd like to know what is the scope of the conector below. It seems it is a 4-SPI interface. I would like to use this display https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/screens- ... _search=fs and I guess if I could connect it to this interface to be managed directly from DAC micro controler unit as the small oled I2C interface do. And, in such a case, what info is able to show?
Please could somebody solve my doubts?
As I said before, it would really really appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance