Probleme avec Hypex UcD36MP

Si cela ne concerne pas un type de produit en particulier, questions d'ordre général
ddraghici

Probleme avec Hypex UcD36MP

Message par ddraghici » mar. 10 déc. 2013 12:49

Bonjour à tous,

Sorry that I'm writing in english, maybe you still can help me how to sort out my problem...

From some time I successfuly used an 6-channel amplifier based on Hypex UcD36MP module in a Galaxy box http://www.audiophonics.fr/hifi-2000-ga ... -7348.html. In the last month it wasn't used at all because I'm preparing a new HT configuration for which I still gathering parts.

Last week I just wanted to make a quick test and put it under power, signal and load. Nothing seems to hapen (no sound at all) but, after 20 seconds or so, a burnt like smell makes me switch off the power. I opened the case and saw that one UcD32OEM sub-module had some exploded parts (T10, D12 and T16). I have to say that this equipment worked just fine in the last 3-4 months, just in the last month or so it wasn't used at all.

Regardless of how I would proceed with the warranty (hope that I still have some kind of warranty) I want to bring to your attention such a strange fault that happend to me and maybe have more insight of the issue. I also sent a message to Hypex support but they didn't answer at all. If somebody can direct me here to the proper page which manage such support issues, RMA etc. please do so, I didn't find it till now.

For the record, the "motherboard" (switched power and signalling) it's version 1 and all UcD32OEM sub-modules are version 7. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Dorin Draghici

Audiophonics

Re: Probleme avec Hypex UcD36MP

Message par Audiophonics » mar. 10 déc. 2013 16:34

Hello,

Can you please make a picture of the damaged board.

For the Warranty, please contact my co-workers of the support :

http://www.audiophonics.fr/contact_us.php

They'll help you and contact Hypex about this defect.

Best Regards
David

ddraghici

Message par ddraghici » mer. 11 déc. 2013 21:06

Thank you David, that's a picture, unfortunately not so clear But it can be seen that T10, D12 and T16 are burnt, even have exploded. I also sent the bill information to your colleaques and I'm waiting for a reply.
Best regards,
Dorin
Pièces jointes
Hypex_3.jpg
(200.98 Kio) Téléchargé 2206 fois

ddraghici

Message par ddraghici » ven. 13 déc. 2013 11:41

Hypex support responded but has no clue yet of what could be the cause of the failure.

Audiophonics

Message par Audiophonics » ven. 13 déc. 2013 14:28

Hello,

we have authorized the return of your unit for service.

Best Regards
David

ddraghici

Re: Probleme avec Hypex UcD36MP --solved--

Message par ddraghici » ven. 24 janv. 2014 11:05

Thank you very much, I have received the new item you have sent to me but not have yet time to test it --maybe I'll do this in weekend-- but hope everything would be fine.
Best regards,
Dorin

P.S. I have managed to check the amplifier, it works perfectly. If I would make an observation is that it seems to work just a little bit cooler than previous one.

Répondre