AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre V3 DAC as Roon end-point on DietPi

Vous aimez bricoler ? N'hésitez pas à nous présenter vos réalisations DIY ;)

Modérateur : Audiophonics

Janis

AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre V3 DAC as Roon end-point on DietPi

Message par Janis » dim. 30 oct. 2016 10:39

Hello,

I considering to put together RAAT end-point for Roon, build on Raspberry 3 with DietPi.

Would appreciate your knowledge, if:
1. AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre V3 DAC is supported on DietPi itself, or I need to download from AUDIOPHONICS and put on DietPi some driver. If so, where to get it?
Also I read following opinion: "Audiophonics is using the basic 'hifiberry-dac' overlay to get things started, my guess is you won't have any problems here (just select the HifiBerry DAC in DietPi)" - is that true?

2. I don't plan to connect and use the screen, but AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre V3 DAC power management functionality is good. Again is supported on DietPi itself, or I need to download from AUDIOPHONICS and put on DietPi some driver and write some script. If so, where to get it and what script?

Janis

Audiophonics

Re: AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre V3 DAC as Roon end-point on DietPi

Message par Audiophonics » mer. 02 nov. 2016 15:27

Hi,

As far as we know there's is no default support by Dietpi (we must admit to have never heard of it before).

But you can surely add it by yourself following this tutorial :

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1578

Please keep us informed
David

Janis

Re: AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre V3 DAC as Roon end-point on DietPi

Message par Janis » mer. 02 nov. 2016 15:42

Dear David,

Thank you. I checked the link. It should provide sufficient info/ support to get the Power Botton working under Dietpi.
Even some links to OLED display configuration.

If you have some more documentation on Raspdac-Display or info. how to get OLED display up and running in Dietpi (& hopefully with Roon Bridge) please share.

Janis

Répondre